About the MARS Publishers
The MARS, founded in 2018 is the leading professional organization for the study of social sciences and serves more its members all over the world. With a range of programs and services for individuals, departments, and institutions, MARS brings together researchers from all fields of inquiry, regions, and occupational endeavors within and outside academia to expand awareness and understanding of
social science issues.
As the leading professional organization for the study of social sciences,
MARS focuses on the following core objectives:
- Upholding cerebral research at national and international levels;
- Encouraging high-quality teaching and education about social sciences;
- Broaden the horizons of the profession and representing its diversity;
- Increasing academic and non-academic prospects for the members;
- Amplifying the professional environment for social sciences;
- Representing the professional interests of social scientists;
- Defending the legitimacy of scholarly research into social sciences;
- Recognizing outstanding work in the discipline;
- Encouraging the application of ethical and intellectual standards in the profession; and
- Serving the public, including publicizing research and preparing citizens to be participant citizens.